The #1 Rated Ringworm Product: Ringworm Clear
The following is an in-depth product review for RingWorm Clear. This is a quality product, which ticks all of the boxes in terms of quality, research and results. This is by far, the best product we have reviewed for eradicating fungal infections, providing soothing relief and preventing future outbreaks.
RingWorm Clear claims to provide an all in one solutions to clear current fungal infections, whilst addressing the root cause of the attack to ensure that future outbreaks do not occur. It inhibits the spread of the fungus as well as prevents it from reproducing, killing the infection. Furthermore, its skin healing benefits enable the skin to regrow and renew leaving the skin soft and healthy. Read on to find out more about RingWorm Clear and whether it stands up to the claims.
- Active Ingredients:
- Undecylenic Acid (25% USP) – provides effective anti fungal elements. Derived from castor oil, 25% is the most effective concentration.
- Flax Seed Oil – nourishes and moistens cell membranes, reduces inflammation, boosts metabolism and energy.
- Sweet Almond Oil – properties of sweet almond oil make it perfect for relieving the itching, burning symptoms of athlete’s foot.
- Jojoba Oil – is an effective healing agent for skin ailments because of its antimicrobial properties.
- Tea Tree Oil (Melaleuca) – has strong soothing and antiseptic properties.
- Aloe Vera (Aloe Barbadensis) – provides cooling and soothing relief from irritation and speeds up wound healing time.
- Juglans Nigra (Black Walnut) Oil – an astringent and powerful antibacterial.
- Cymbopogon Citratus (Lemongrass) Oil – is a natural chemical antiseptic and has properties that are both analgesic and pain relieving.
- Propolis – an antibacterial substance (produced by bees), that helps reduce inflammation, and aids skin healing.
- Tocopheryl Acetate – a highly absorbable form of Vitamin E, known to maintain skin hydration and restore healthy skin tone.
- Menthol – provides cooling analgesic relief and acts as an anti inflammatory.
- Camphor Oil – derived from the Cinnamomum camphora tree it acts as a natural anti-itching agent.
- Chia Oil – is rich in a number of nutrients, including omega-3-acids, calcium, iron, vitamin-c, potassium and anti-oxidants.
- Eugenia Caryophyllus (Clove Bud) Oil – is an effective natural analgesic which acts as an anesthetic and an antiseptic agent.
- Lavender Oil – offers antibiotic properties aswell as a good smell.
- Manuka Oil – contains triketones, an antifungal that also promotes multiplication of critical healing cells.
- Canola Oil – is a phenolic compound that contains antioxidant properties, omega-6 and omega-3 fatty acids.
- Mineral Oil – used as a moisturizer to treat or prevent dry, rough, scaly, itchy skin and minor skin irritations.
Recommended use for adults is to apply a thin layer to cover the affected area twice a day – once in the morning and once at night.
Possible Side Effects
After our thorough research, we determined that there were no side effects associated with this product.
RingWorm Clear is offered in a variety of packages, including single bottle and 2 to 6 bottle supply quantities. On their website the regular list price for a single bottles is $49.95. However, huge discounts are available for multiple purchases. The 6 months supply is the best value with a saving of over $220.
RingWorm Clear comes with a strong 60-day money back guarantee. If you are dissatisfied with this product at any point during the two months following the purchase date, the manufacturer allows you to return any containers for a full refund – even if they are opened. All the customer is responsible for is the shipping cost to return the product. The generous return policy makes the multi-bottle packages that they offer a tempting deal, as you will be able to send them back if you decide you do not like them. We should also mention that the customer feedback and excellent customer reviews leave us in no doubt that this is a significant effective product with huge benefits for clearing ringworm, symptom management and prevention of future outbreaks.
Compared to the other ringworm products that we have reviewed, it seems that RingWorm Clear is one of the best on the market (perhaps even THE best!). It contains the most effective clinically proven key ingredients – for providing a total care solution for treating ringworm It tackles the root cause of infections providing an all-in-one solution designed to help clear tough infections and prevent future outbreaks. RingWorm Clear contains no additives, preservatives or synthetic ingredients, and their money-back guarantee is impeccable. Furthermore, their rave customer reviews and testimonials confirmed what we already thought – this is a great product with many happy satisfied customers. If you are looking for a ringworm solution, this is probably the best value you will get for your money.
Click here to learn more about our Top Ringworm Products.Ron Baker reviewed on and gave it a rating of 5.
*The views and opinions expressed in this page are strictly those of the Editor. Results may vary from person to person and cannot be guaranteed.